In the management menu (access this via the 'cog' icon if you are a manager) you can:
Add any new staff by clicking 'Add Staff Member'
- You can choose to allocate new staff members as 'Managers' or 'Educators'. When you are allocating their role consider the following:
- Educators will only have access to the rooms and children for the rooms you have allocated them
- Managers have access to all the rooms and can add new rooms, view professional development completions, pay membership, add staff members, etc
- Allocate each new staff member to their room(s)
All staff that you add will receive an email with a link to login and set-up their password. If they don't receive this email, please check spam folders, ensure you entered the correct email address and if still not received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Remove any staff who are no longer at your service
- Click the three dots next to the staff member's name and select 'Remove'
Allocate the correct rooms to each staff member by clicking 'Staff'
- Click the three dots next to the staff member's name and select ‘edit’
- You can then select their room(s) and what role you would like them to have