The KIDDO program provides hands-on professional development for your educators and carers to help them gain the skills and confidence to deliver programs that encourage physical literacy in your centre.
KIDDO can run incursions at your ECEC for educators and children. Includes:
- 4 week KIDDO program (4 x 45 min sessions)
- Up to 30 children in kindy room plus unlimited educators
- Focus on two different skills
- Run by experienced UWA staff members with expertise in the development of fundamental movement skills
- Parent session where parents are invited along to participate in the session