We want to help build the knowledge and capacity of all of your educators. That's why completing the Certificate of Physical Literacy is a critical place to start.
Developed by world-leading experts and practitioners, educators will learn:
- The importance of physical literacy
- All about the gross motor skills - from reflexes to fundamental movement skills
- How to teach fundamental movement skills in early childhood
- How to foster active play
- Ideas and strategies to increase children's motivation to be active
- How to implement physical literacy in your service
It's an online course that you can complete at your own pace. You can simply save your progress and you can return to where you last left off. We expect it to take approximately 3-4 hours in total and all members who complete the course will receive a certificate on completion.
An early learning services membership provides all of your staff with access to the course. So, why not upskill the entire team?