Roll-up, roll-up and play with the circus animals! This exciting activity is a fun way for babies to explore movement and coordination.
- Lay baby tummy-down in the circle of toys
- Encourage baby to reach and move for different toys
- Use sound or sight to catch baby’s attention. If they’ve been playing with one toy for a long period, try making noises that you may hear at the circus (e.g., roar of a tiger) to draw them back into the game
- Place animals closer to baby
- Place animals further away from baby
- Encourage your baby's neck control by drawing their attention to animals out of their sight