Assess FMS, track improvement and engage parents with KIDDO’s simple to use Fundamental Movement Skill assessment tool - KIDDO Challenge.
Designed specifically for kids 3-8 years old, you can choose to assess and report on the following 5 fundamental movement skills:
Available to KIDDO Leader members, the KIDDO Challenge tool offers the following benefits and features:
- Instant Percentile Rankings - based on the data of thousands of 3-8 year olds across Australia you can easily see how children compare to others of the same age
- View both formative and summative assessment options
- Automatically generated reports for parents to engage them in their child’s physical development at this vital age
- Easily collect and report on data as to the effectiveness of your teaching and learning programs
- Help with planning & reporting
- Track a child’s individual improvement over a year
- Completely online – run the assessment on a phone or tablet
The KIDDO Challenge is already used by teachers, educators and coaches across Australia and internationally.
*The KIDDO Challenge is available to KIDDO Leader members that have completed the certificate of physical literacy and signed licensing agreement by their school principal or organisation manager