Scroll down to watch a video of the KIDDO CHallenge in action and to learn more about the KIDDO Challenge
Assess FMS, track improvement and engage parents with KIDDO’s simple to use Fundamental Movement Skill assessment tool - KIDDO Challenge.
Designed specifically for kids 3-8 years old, you can choose to assess and report on the following 5 fundamental movement skills:
Available to KIDDO Leader members, the KIDDO Challenge tool offers the following benefits and features:
- Instant Percentile Rankings - based on the data of thousands of 3-8 year olds across Australia you can easily see how children compare to others of the same age
- View both formative and summative assessment options
- Automatically generated reports for parents to engage them in their child’s physical development at this vital age
- Easily collect and report on data as to the effectiveness of your teaching and learning programs
- Help with planning & reporting
- Track a child’s individual improvement over a year
- Completely online – run the assessment on a phone or tablet
The KIDDO Challenge is already used by teachers, educators and coaches across Australia and internationally.
*The KIDDO Challenge is available to KIDDO Leader members that have completed the certificate of physical literacy and signed licensing agreement by their school principal or organisation manager