Set yourself up for success in 2024 and beyond. Sign up and attend some of the online and in-person workshops we're hosting for early years educators and leaders. More workshops will be added so make sure you keep your eyes peeled on our website and social channels.
Online - Thursday 7 March 2024, 12.30pm - 1.00pm AWST
Learn how KIDDO can help early childhood educators and management to deliver evidence-based programs that provide lifelong benefits to the children in your care. Focusing on 0-4 years, this session will provide an overview on:
- The importance of developing children's gross motor skills and physical literacy.
- Professional learning opportunities and building the capacity of educators to deliver evidence-based programs.
- What KIDDO is all about and a live website demo.
- How we'll support you with implementation.
Sat 16 March , 9.00am -11.00am AWST
In person at UWA in Crawley, WA.
Join the KIDDO team, in person for a practical workshop teaching you how to create and deliver fun, engaging and effective obstacle courses that are suitable for children 0 to 4, and with minimal equipment.
We’ll also teach educators 10 super fun and easy to run KIDDO activities focused on gross motor skill development for all ages.
This hands on session is a great opportunity to upskill or refresh on how to deliver KIDDO activities to children of all abilities, in your care. There will be something for everyone, don’t miss out!
VIDEO COMING SOON!
Watch this video replay to learn how to navigate and utilise the milestone observation tool within KIDDO. Focusing on children 0-4 years, this session demonstrates how to:
- set up your children/rooms.
- observe, gain insights and report on their children’s physical development
- us data to inform educators and parents about programming and children's milestones.
- access and share the automatically generated reports with families.
Watch the video replay to learn how to effectively use KIDDO to promote gross motor skill development and active play in children 0-4 years.
This session will help educators and management to deliver evidence-based programs to develop gross motor skills and physical literacy for the children in their care.
Watch the replay video of our ECEC session - Programming and Planning with KIDDO
This session will take you through how to maximise the use of KIDDO in your service for programming and planning. We share tips on engaging your educators and families and demonstrate how to set up your educators, rooms, children and families on the KIDDO website.
It will teach you lots of time-saving tips and tricks, including how to fully utilise KIDDO for planning, programming and reporting across all ages/all rooms within your service.