Set yourself up for success in 2024 and beyond. Whether you're new to FMS planning or delivery, new to KIDDO, an experienced user or just keen to upskill, we have a workshop to suit everyone!
Join us online - Monday 18 March, 2024. 3.45pm – 4.45pm (AWST)
We can't wait to share why movement skill development is so vital for children, how you can teach them, and how KIDDO can do the heavy lifting for you when it comes to programming, lesson planning, assessing and reporting.
It's suitable for both primary and secondary ed support and special education teachers, so register to attend and come armed with all of your question.
Join us online - Tuesday 26 March. 3.30pm – 4.15pm (AWST)
Learn about the range of highly valuable ways that you can use the results from the KIDDO FMS Assessment. We'll cover off:
- Interpreting the data from your assessments
- Using the assessment results to assist:
- Programming and planning
- Engaging parents
Watch this video replay to learn how to plan, deliver and assess your FMS teaching program in 2024. You'll be guided through how to develop an FMS program that is fit for purpose, engaging, and fun for students and teachers!
To help with viewing, please see the content covered in this session:
00:00 - Introduction and overview
4:39 - Importance of Fundamental Movement Skills and how children develop
18:36 - What is KIDDO and the evidence behind the KIDDO program
30:12 - Teaching Fundamental Movement Skills
58:13 - Question time
1:05:00 - Website demonstration and FMS assessment
1:36:00 - School stories and session wrap-up
Watch how to successfully set up your KIDDO membership for the 2024 school year. This recording covers how to:
- Add your new 2024 classrooms
- Upload students/move students into their new classrooms
- Add and remove staff members, allocate them to classrooms
- Archive your 2023 classrooms
Learn how to successfully set up FMS assessments for your students using KIDDO. In this workshop recording, you'll be guided through:
- The KIDDO FMS assessment platform
- Adding your classrooms and uploading student information
- Allocating students to their 2024 classroom
- Creating assessments
This video will show you how to successfully run FMS assessments for your students using KIDDO, providing:
- An overview of the KIDDO FMS assessment features
- Insights on 5 assessment challenges and protocols
- A live demonstration of how to input assessment results
- Best practices for running FMS assessment in school settings
Hot tip - make sure you watch ‘Setting up FMS Assessments' replay video before you view this session.
This practical workshop by the KIDDO team showed attendees how to plan, deliver and assess their FMS teaching program in 2024. It guided teachers through how to develop an FMS program that is fit for purpose, engaging and fun for students and teachers!
(No video available for this face to face session)