KIDDO January School Holiday Program
The KIDDO school holiday program is coming back in January school holidays from 28th - 31st January. Get the kids ready for the 2020 school year with a boost in their physical literacy during a fun morning of KIDDO games and skills.
KIDDO aims to introduce children to sports and help them develop the skills and confidence to enjoy being active in an environment that focuses on FUN, maximal participation and skill development.
- SMALL group sizes, a minimum of 1 coach per 8 children
- evidence-based program to develop skills, confidence and motivation to be active
- all coaches are Exercise & Sports Science graduates and final year students
- excellent facilities - indoor gymnasium and large oval based at Exercise and Sports Science at UWA
- low cost - $36 per morning or $144 for all four mornings
Tuesday 28th Jan - Striking (Tee-ball and Cricket)
Wednesday 29th Jan- Basketball and Netball
Thursday 30th Jan- Soccer and AFL
Friday 31st Jan- Multisport
All sessions run from 9am-12noon.
Parents can choose to stay and watch or collect their child at the conclusion of the session
There are only limited places, so get in quick! Click on the link below to enrol and pay:
Flash Sale Terms & Conditions:
The KIDDO school Holiday Clinic will run from 13/01/2020 14:00 AWST until 16/01/2020 14:00 AWST. Registrations during this time will recieve either a KIDDO Hat or KIDDO T-shirt, the prize will be at the discretion of the KIDDO Team depending on stock and size avaliability. Registrations that register for the full-week program will be entiltled to recieve a KIDDO drink bottle, as well as the standard offerring of the KIDDO Hat/ T-shirt. KIDDO Reserve the Right to Update and Revise These Terms at Any Time.