KIDDO July School Holiday Program open for booking
The popular KIDDO school holiday program is on again in the July school holidays at UWA from July 17th-July 19th. The program is for children in Kindergarten-Year 3 and runs from 9am-12 noon each morning.
KIDDO aims to introduce children to sports and help them develop the skills and confidence to enjoy being active in an environment that focuses on FUN, maximal participation and skill development.
How does KIDDO differ from the rest?
- SMALL group sizes, a minimum of 1 coach per 8 children
- evidence-based program to develop skills, confidence and motivation to be active
- all coaches are Exercise & Sports Science graduates and final year students
- excellent facilities - indoor gymnasium and large oval based at Exercise and Sports Science at UWA
- low cost - $45 per morning or $110 for all three mornings
Wednesday 17th: Soccer skills and games
Thursday 18th: AFL/Netball skills and games
Friday 19th: multi-skills morning
All sessions run from 9am-12noon.
Parents can choose to stay and watch or collect their child at the conclusion of the session
There are only limited places, so get in quick! Click on the link below to enrol and pay: