Is your school eligible for Sporting Schools Plus funding?
KIDDO is proud to be an endorsed partner of the new Sporting Schools Plus funding program for eligible* Australian Primary Schools. Schools can apply for up to $12,500 to implement aspects of the Physical Literacy Guide for Schools. The program is designed to:
- enhance the value that schools place on sport and physical activity
- support the least active children to get moving
- develop physical literacy in Australian children
- connect children to community sport
* check your eligibility HERE
KIDDO has designed a range of packages to suit all schools, from rural and remote to metropolitan schools – large and small alike. You can read more about the options and select which may be best for your school here: Sporting Schools Plus
- Provides all the resources and training needed – 100s of lesson plans, activities & resources to provide fresh ideas and complement the work you are already doing
- Is accessible to all schools across Australia
- Improves FMS development and confidence to be active
- Allows you to assess, track and report on FMS development with ease
- Is based on the latest research & is proven to work
- Is practical, fun and easy to implement
Additionally, all packages come with our acclaimed FMS Assessment Tool - KIDDO Challenge! This tool makes assessing and reporting FMS simple, fast and effective for all educators, as well as providing an excellent means to engage parents in their child’s physical development. Download our summary of how KIDDO can benefit your school below.