School Holiday Programs
The KIDDO school holiday program is coming back in the October school holidays. Boost your children's physical literacy during a fun morning of KIDDO games and skills.
KIDDO aims to introduce children to sports and help them develop the skills and confidence to enjoy being active in an environment that focuses on FUN, maximal participation, and skill development.
- SMALL group sizes, a minimum of 1 coach per 8 children
- evidence-based program to develop skills, confidence, and motivation to be active
- all coaches are Exercise & Sports Science graduates and final year students
- excellent facilities - indoor gymnasium and large oval based at Exercise and Sports Science at UWA
- low cost - $36 per morning or $144 for all four mornings
Tuesday 29th September to Friday 2nd October
29 Sep - Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm - Basketball & Netball
30 Sep - Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm - Soccer & AFL
1st Oct - Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm - Cricket & Teeball
2nd Oct - Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm - Multisport
$ 36 per day
$ 144 for all 4-days (a free hat or t-shirt is included with the 4-day ticket!)
The University of Western Australia - School of Human Sciences
Parents can choose to stay and watch or collect their child at the conclusion of the session
There are only limited places, so get in quick! Click on the link below to enrol and pay:
Please try again.