KIDDO Leader Membership
You can make a differenceBecome a KIDDO Leader
KIDDO Leader Membership$249.00 P.A
KIDDO is the perfect online resource to help you deliver the Fundamental Movement Skills curriculum in Foundation – Year 2 and build the confidence and motivation of your students at the same time, we provide:
- The tools and resources to build your confidence to deliver high-quality physical literacy sessions
- A learning platform that is easy to use and practical in its application
- A focus on fun (both for the kids and you!)
- A proven model – it works! Our research shows that KIDDO improves both the confidence and skills of kids aged 3-8
Our team of amazing physical literacy experts from Australia and around the globe have worked together to create these world-leading online training resources.
For $550, unlimited* staff from your organisation can access all the KIDDO training and resources, which includes our incredible Fundamental Movement Skill assessment tool that allows you to easily assess, track, compare and report on your children’s progress.
KIDDO teaches the teacher (or the coach, parent, or the Early Childhood Educator). We give you all of the skills and resources you need to develop the physical literacy of your students.
Included is our Online Certificate of Physical Literacy, a role-specific professional development course, authored by world-leading experts and practitioners, designed to build the knowledge and capacity of educators and coaches to deliver physical literacy programs.
Across 6 core modules you will learn:
- All about the fundamental movement skills
- How to teach them
- How to assess them
- How to program skill development
- How to build children's confidence and motivation
Plus you get access to:
- 100’s of fun activities
- Lesson Plans
- Session Builder
- Take home resources
- And so much more
Make assessing and reporting FMS easyWITH THE KIDDO CHALLENGE ASSESSMENT TOOL
Assess FMS, track improvement and engage parents with KIDDO’s simple to use Fundamental Movement Skill assessment tool - KIDDO Challenge.
Designed specifically for kids 3-8 years old, you can choose to assess and report on the following 5 fundamental movement skills:
Included as part of your Leader membership, the KIDDO Challenge tool offers the following benefits and features:
- Instant Percentile Rankings - based on the data of thousands of 3-8 year olds across Australia you can easily see how children compare to others of the same age
- View both formative and summative assessment options
- Automatically generated reports for parents to engage them in their child’s physical development at this vital age
- Easily collect and report on data as to the effectiveness of your teaching and learning programs
- Help with planning & reporting
- Track a student’s individual improvement over a year
- Completely online – run the assessment on a phone or tablet
KIDDO Challenge is already used by teachers, educators and coaches across Australia and internationally.
To see the tool in action, check out the video above
*The KIDDO Challenge is available to KIDDO Leader members that have completed the certificate of physical literacy and signed licensing agreement by their school principal or organisation manager